Tuesday, February 22

13 days and counting

Evening, so seeing as my Mum and Dad have gone away for 2 weeks and left me in the household, I decided to perk myself up and spend some money. Not alot however, as I don't get paid till the 28th and I keep buying without checking how much I've got in the bank! (I'm probably overdrawn...) I found a nail varnish I wanted but couldn't decide, so I ended up buying 3... not good. But they were only £1.99 each! There from Superdrug on a Make-up section called, Beauty UK. I've only just discovered this brand and it's pretty cheap! So I had a little browse with a pal from work.
 I haven't yet used them so I don't really know what they are like! This one is called 'Peach Melba', which I thought would be quite nice as a neutral colour, it's not complicated and it'll go with pretty much any outfit!
This one is 'Soft Green', though it doesn't look so soft to me! It does look really bright from the bottle, but I fancied a bit of a lairy colour for now and for summer. It'll be a statement on any outfit and I don't think it really needs to link with what you wear, it can be the thing that stands out!

I did buy another one called 'Pink Explosion' but I can't find a picture for it, so I'll be sure to take a photo of my nails and pop it on here! If I remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment