Friday, July 15

Big, bouncy and aussie.

Went shopping today with my friend Kate to Bluewater cruising with the roof down!
Picked up a few bits that I really shouldn't have seeing as my bank account doesn't look too pretty! But here they are:


I picked up this gorgeous mustard/yellow coloured bikini from Urban Outfitters for only £10! 
It's by Cheap Monday and was reduced from £30. HUGE Bargain! The colour looks better in real life, but it was the mustard shade that made me pick it out! Bandeau style top and wide sided bottoms. Really love this! Seeing as I'm planning a holiday for this year, this will come in handy! I'd never really to think to look for a bikini in Urban Outfitters but glad I did now I've found this beauty!


The fairly new Caribbean Collection from Sleek! (Sorry about the finger dip!)
 I saw this Pout Polish featured on another blog and thought I just had to get it! I feel like I can get away with orange colours so needed to try it haha! This orange SPF15 polish is called 'Bonaire' enriched with jojoba, avocado and sweet almond oil which glides on with a tint of orange glow to the lips. Really summery and really great for a quick lip pick-up! It's Limited Edition so if you like this, you better get it quick! I bought this in Superdrug for £4.49. 
I was also after the Caribbean Collection Blush called Aruba. The colour looks really daunting in the pot, though with a light sweep, you get a lovely Coral hue!


L-R
Carex Hand Gel: I'm a bit obsessive when it comes to washing my hands, so figured this would be great to leave in my bag for a quick sproose up! You only need one pump for a whole cleanse. Also, this is a moisture plus, so makes it feel like you've properly washed your hands with gel and water! This was £1.40 from Boots.

Aussie Curl Definition & Soft Feel Serum: I got this in Superdrug as they were doing a '2 for £6' Aussie deal! I obviously couldn't refuse. I've been wearing my hair 'au naturel' lately and hardly straighten it. So it's in pretty good condition atm which I'm pleased about. My hair is naturally straight, but I wouldn't mind a natural wave some days, so picked this up! It's a serum that catches the curls in your hair to give them a full definition and soft feel. A coin size amount of the product is more than enough for your whole head, considering how much hair you've got. The smell is gorgeous and my hair felt instantly smooth when applied. I can already see small flicks and curls developing. So, a good buy!

Aussie Curl Defining & Shine Mousse: Just to match the other product I picked up this curl defining mousse. I thought it would work well with the other one for extra defined curls. Use this on damp hair and scrunch for curls. For EXTRA curls, once your hair is dry, use a curling iron to style! I think I'll use the Serum more, but then I've always got this as an option! Both products smell lovely!

Batiste Dry Shampoo Big & Bouncy XXL Volume: Oh my word, I can not emphasize how volumising this is! Bit of a horrible photo but I wanted to show you it actually works! 
I honestly can't believe how volumising this is haha. (I better stop saying it!) I sprayed this into my roots, massaged and scrunched it a bit, and VOILA! Instant Boof! With an extra bit of hair spray, this boofyness won't drop. A-ma-zing. It's a bigger bottle than the ordinary Batiste at a price of £3.99 from Boots. Really glad I got this. Normally I only use Batiste on the days where I can't be bothered to wash my hair, but with these results, I think I'll be spraying it into my hair more often! 

Aaaaand I think that's all! Does anyone know where I can get Morrocan Hair Oil from? Been hunting everywhere! Also, super excited to get my first Glossy Box this month. I finally gave in and subscribed!

Hope you're all well! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment