Thursday, March 22

Cat with a scarf

Been spending yet again in London. Me and the boyf went to Covent Garden for a bite to eat then got caught up in all the shops spending moola!


Went to Space NK to Nars and popped into the Mac shop. I picked up this lovely Nars long wearing lipgloss which is a gorge colour for everyday or going out! But I'll have to see how long it lasts... This was around £19 I think, and the paint pot was £13.50? I decided to get the black paint pot in 'Blackground' as I just wanted a quick and easy way to get a dark eye! 


Here are both swatched! The gloss looks a lovely plum, pinky purple colour, a colour that I would normally wear daily! And the black, just black!

1 comment:

  1. That Nars liploss looks gorgeous! I'm going to have to find it. Reminds me abit of Revlons' Bordeaux :) x

    ReplyDelete