Tuesday, May 1

May wish list



1. Bourjois Smart Nail Polish Remover - I've heard about this non stop on the blogging world so decided that I need to try it asap! You can get this from Boots for £5. If it's as good as everyone is making out, it'll be a god send!
2. Rodial Brazilian Tan - I've been after a new fake tan for summer and whilst browsing at work, I came across Rodial's range. After asking some friends and seeing what they thought of it, I think this is definately one that I need to pick up when I've got a spare few bob!
3. Dior Hydra Life BB Creme - Dior's new BB creme that perfects, protects and hydrates. An all around illuminating moisturiser for the summer! I'm off to Marbs in June so I'm probably gonna pick this up instead of using my normal foundation. (Hopefully I'll have a tan)
4. Guerlain Terracotta Blush  - I've been non stop using the tester of this at work and it's definately going to be a purchase this month. It costs £28 and the shade is in Sunny pink. At the moment I use my beloved Body Shop lip and cheek stain, but this gives a natural summer glow, fit for the weather if it brightens up!
5. Topshop Chiffon Dip Hem Dress - I've been eyeing up every peachy/coral dress I've been seeing at the moment. But I'm in love with this one from Topshop. It looks so girly and cute with the lace at the bottom. I think this would look lovely with some tan coloured boots for the summer.
6. Onepiece - I've decided, I finally need to cave in and get a 'onesie'. My brother has been slouching around in his one for god knows how long. It looks unbelievably comfortable, and the first thing I wanna do when I get in from work is slouch!


1 comment: