Wednesday, April 20

26 Degrees

Apparently it's 26 degrees outside?! I can see it from my window but I haven't been outside yet.
I thought I'd do a quick blog seeing as I'm still in my pyjamas!
I painted my nails yesterday that new yellow 'Sherbet Lemons' Collection 2000 nail varnish. It's pretty bright! I do quite like it, though normally I wear more darker shades, a bit more softer. However the other day my nails were 'Pink Explosion' so you can imagine what that was like...


I do really like it, though the only disadvantage, (whether it's my personal opinion or not) was that I had to put on a good 3 coats before it got to the way I wanted it to be! I also used BarryM; Basecoat, Topcoat and Nail Hardener before and after I did the yellow just to set it and make it look more shiney!

If the weather stays at 26 degrees, I'll more than likely be wearing brighter shades than this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment