Tuesday, April 5

Number 2!

Hello again, I'm gonna make 2 posts today!

I have completely forgot about showing this, kind of. My mum and dad went away a month or so to Cyprus, and I cheekily asked if they could get me some makeup in duty free. I wasn't sure what I wanted, so I got some ideas from the internet about some bits and bobs and found the 'MAC Look in a box'
I think there was about 3 to choose from and I decided to ask for 'Rocker chick'
I'll put a photo up, sorry if the quality is bad! (It'd probably be easier to do a video but I'm not quite there yet!)


So this is the box from the outside. It did come smaller than I thought, but then obviously the products inside aren't gonna be jumbo size! So a pretty box I think...


And this is the inside! I think the product was about £40. Which I think is pretty much a bargain considering everything inside comes to about £80?!
So inside there is;


2 eye shadows; Electra Frost and Black Tied Velvet
This photo might look a bit rubbish but from looking at my Macbook that is pretty much what they look like!

Also, a Black Kohl Eyeliner and mascara. 
I was a bit weary of trying the eyeliner because I am addicted to the Urban Decay 24/7 liner. I think I'm so obsessed is because it just literally stays on all day so I don't have to worry about topping it up!
When I tried the MAC one, I was a bit disappointed as, by the end of the day after I had gone to work etc, the eyeliner had printed above my eye near my brow bone which was a bit gutting. So, at the moment, Im not quite sure on the eyeliner!

Alot of people have said bad things about MAC mascaras but, suprisingly, I've found this one to be quite good! I suppose it all depends on what you like your eyes to look like, but personally I think it's ok. I won't show a picture of these as it's a bit difficult. I may put a picture of my eye up a bit later!

And lastly, a MAC lipglass and lipstick. 


Out of these 2, I'd say Ive used the lipglass more as I am a bit of a junkie when it comes to lipgloss! However the lipstick is still lovely, but I'd say more of a colour for summer! 

Evaluating all of this though, try and get your hands on one of these because they are such a good buy!

2 comments:

  1. what is the name of the lipstick? Is the lipstick airline exclusive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipstick is called Hue Glaze, though I'm not sure whether it's an airline exclusive! xx

    ReplyDelete